Vietnam Cycling Tours.
Best time to go
NOVEMBER – APRIL
Experience Vietnam by bike
We ride from vibrant Saigon in the south to the thrilling capital of Hanoi in the north on this two week cycling tour, travelling on tarmac roads through colourful fishing villages, folding rice terraces and mountains cloaked in jungle.
The vast shoreline of white sandy beaches is ours to discover along the way, with time to swim in the sea on a tropical island retreat. Stopping off at the ancient trading port of Hoi An, home to temples and wooden merchant houses, we delve into the peacefulness of rural Vietnam before ascending the Hai Van Pass, riding along twisting coastal roads that lead to remarkable views of the misty forest below.
- Take a cycling holiday through Vietnam’s most scenic landscapes
- Savour mouth-watering cuisine
- Crawl through the Cu Chi war tunnels
- Relax in charming Hoi An
- Cruise among the limestone formations of Halong Bay
- Overnight on a tropical island
- 11 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night boat, 1 night sleeper train
- 9 days cycling (including 1 optional ride) with 90% vehicle support
- Roads nearly all good tarmac
- The route is generally flat with some undulation and the exception of Dalat and the Hai Van Pass
- Group normally 5 to 18, plus local leaders
- Countries visited: Vietnam
- All breakfasts, 10 lunches and 1 dinner
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Local bike hire
How It Works
Why Choose Meon Valley Travel?
We are a completely independent, multi award-winning travel agency.
Established over 50 years ago, every single holiday is passionately crafted with finesse and enthusiasm by our highly experienced and knowledgeable travel consultants.
We believe travel should be about you, tailored-made with care by people who truly love to travel. We are with you every step of the way, so book your next holiday with confidence.