The Liquid Plumber is one of the most popular, healthy drinks served at the Deli at The BodyHoliday. Packed full of super-foods and great for healthy digestion. this juice is simple to make at home. To really feel the benefits of this tasty juice, it is recommended that you drink it at least 3 times as week.
To make your own Liquid Plumber at home, here is the recipe for one serving:
Ingredients: 2 Spinach Leaves
1/4 Celery Stick
Blend all ingredients and serve with ice.
Facts about the ingredients:
- Spinach is very low in fat and cholesterol. Its leaves hold a large amount of soluble dietary fibre and is one of the most recommended nutrients for cholesterol controlling by dietitians.
- Cucumber is low in calories and contains no saturated fats or cholesterol. The cucumber peel is a good source of dietary fiber and offers protection against colon cancers by removing toxic compounds from the gut.
- Lemon Juice helps digestion by removing waste more quickly from your body.
- Celery contains “good salts”. The salt is organic, very healthy and natural and is essential for one’s health.
- Zucchini is high in fiber and aids in lowering cholesterol. It contains high levels of vitamin A and C and rids the body of excess toxins.