Tenerife Top Training
spanish Training Venue, great for goalkeeper training
Tenerife Top Training (T3) and its facilities fulfil the highest demands for a football training camp in Spain. T3 offers two natural grass pitches and an additional natural grass pitch, purposely-made for goalkeeper training. The mild and year-round constant climate combined with the daily professional care from our green keeper guarantees top conditions for the ideal training camp. All football pitches are equipped with modern floodlights, allowing evening training sessions.
Let us organise your next training trip
We are available to chat
09:00 – 17:30
Monday to Saturday
- 4 x F11 floodlit full-length pitches
- Natural grass pitch I / Full size: 100m x 70m / Playing area: 90m x 64m
- Natural grass pitch II / Full size: 104m x 80m / Playing area: 99m x 68m
- One natural grass pitch, specifically designed for goalkeeper training
- All pitches are equipped with modern floodlights
- Exclusive English speaking contact person
- Providing towels, water, and ice at the pitch
- Ice bath and Jacuzzi
Amongst others, the facility includes beach volleyball courts, swimming pools, tennis courts, or a spa area. Alongside an indoor and an outdoor gym, T3 also offers various massage rooms the teams can use for treatment requirements. Massages can be arranged upon request.
Where to stay
Tenerife Top Training offers the following sports accommodations for professional and recreational use.
- 4* H10 Costa Adeje
- 5* Abama Golf & Spa Resort
- 5* Hotel Suite Villa Maria
- 5* Iberostar Selection Sabila
- 5* Sheraton La Caleta
- 5* Vincci La Plantacion Del Sur