A luxury hotel in a prime position on the breath-taking Cape Sani.
There are so many reasons as to why Sani Beach is so popular amongst our clients, aside from the beautiful white sand and clear blue water, you will be hard pushed to find a better luxury, family friendly hotel with mouth watering food, a wealth of activities and entertainments, plush, contemporary rooms and fantastic customer service.
Why we love Sani Beach
Quite simply, the exceptional customer service and excellence of the staff. This level of service is nothing you need to demand, it is just there, all around you.
Sani Beach now offers its widest choice of rooms ever, from doubles to junior suites and one and two bedroom suites. The contemporary colonial styling is designed for total comfort and is complemented by chic furniture and floor to ceiling windows providing spectacular views across the Aegean and the beautifully landscaped gardens.
It’s a spacious, relaxing environment with each room offering an exclusive terrace, balcony or private garden.
Additional facilities include a wonderful, heated infinity edge pool, dedicated children’s areas, a quiet haven called MySpa, two exclusive beaches, Ammos and Sani Hill Beach, both which promise crystal clear waters, 4 miles of pure white sand and the infamous Sani Beach buddies serving you refreshing drinks and snacks. The kids can enjoy beach games and toys all under the watchful eye of the experienced lifeguards.
There’s so much to do at the Sani Beach, so you’ll never have a dull moment.
- For guests who enjoy a good workout, the fitness studio has a good selection of cardio machines.
- The water-sports centre offers an exhilarating mix of activities including water-skiing and parasailing.
- If you love nature, a visit to the bird sanctuary in the nearby wetlands is a must.
Some of the more notable activities are:
- The Rara Nadal TC Academy, a rare opportunity where you can hone your tennis skills.
- The Chelsea FCF Football Academy, where the kids can improve their soccer skills with the professionals.
For those who prefer to take things a little easier:
- Enjoy a massage on Bousoulas Beach.
- Relax on a sunset cruise.
- Dance till the early hours at our white night beach parties.
- Live music at various venues several times a week along with some great dance and entertainment at the Garden Theatre.
Now this one we are really excited about… Bear Grylls Survival Academy!
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn expert survival skills within the unique natural surroundings of Sani resort. With the guidance of Bear Grylls’ hand-picked team of instructors, you’ll build shelters and fires, learn to navigate and signal for help. This expedition is an exhilarating way to spend quality, active time with your family, an adventure you’re sure never to forget. Learn Astro Navigation on your night walk through the woodlands then return to camp where you’ll enjoy fresh fish for dinner and toast marshmallows on the fire.
Definitely an experience you will never forget!