Working as part of our lively and dynamic Sales Team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to assist with generating new sales opportunities for our Business Travel division.
• Use LinkedIn, marketing lists (inc. MQLs), own sourcing initiatives and cold calling strategies to identify new prospects
• Contact prospects by telephone, email and LinkedIn to confirm the relevant travel-related stakeholders and qualify future purchasing requirements
• Through on-going intelligent dialogue, and supporting marketing initiatives, develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Set meetings for the Sales Team and identify future travel review opportunities
• Keep up to date with industry trends and developments to ensure intelligent dialogue
• As needed, assist the Sales Team with follow up tasks, administration, etc.
What you will need to succeed in your Role as Sales Executive
• Previous business travel experience desirable, but not essential
• Must be highly motivated, a true ‘self-starter’, to ensure that goals and targets are consistently met
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are essential
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and accept knock-backs is key
• Must be able to think creatively to identify new prospects
• Must be persuasive to ensure that Meon Valley is front of mind with prospects
• Attention to detail and accurate record keeping are a must
• Previous experience of using a CRM, ideally FreshSales, desirable
• Preferably educated to degree level.