To assist and support the Financial Controller with day to day finances, from ledger work to reconciliations, assisting with payroll and assisting with month-end.
• Updating financial records
• Good Excel knowledge (vlookup and sumifs)
• Maintain the Purchase Ledger, including inputting and reviewing supplier transactions
• Processing payments
• Credit Card and petty cash transactions processing and reconciliation
• Assisting the Financial Controller with various tasks
• Dealing with enquires on the phone and face to face
• To assist in the year end audit including preparing supporting schedules
• Any other ad-hoc administration duties as and when required.
What you will need to succeed in your Role as finance assistant
You will need current account experience within a similar industry.